Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mythology Island!

O.K., I know that I have not really been posting about Poptropica Islands a lot, but there is another one coming out on April 29th: Mythology Island. Just to keep you updated, here is a complete list of all Poptropica Islands in order:

Early Poptropica
Shark Tooth
24 Carrot
Time Tangled
Super Power
Spy
Nabooti
Big Nate
Astro-Knights
Counterfeit
Reality T.V.
Mythology (Coming Soon)
Skullduggery (Coming Soon)

I don't know much about Skulldduggery Island, but I am ecstatic about Mythology Island, because I am such a huge fan of Mythology. I know that we meet Hades, and, by the look of the trailer, Athena and Posiedon on our quest. Zeus is sure to be there, but I wonder about Dionysus and Demeter. I suppose that we can only hope.

Please enjoy this dramatic trailer as we do something that we all love: wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment