Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
It is true that some pregnant woman did die from swine flu and maybe some people whose immune systems weren't strong enough, but a lot more people die from the regular flu.
Oh, and another thing, supposedly I had the swine flu. I had flu symptoms only now the flu isn't supposed to be going around. So...
I never even went to the doctor's office and I recovered. Like that. So stop being paranoid. I've said enough.
Monday, November 2, 2009
I got sick at least twice since I last posted. Once I was in bed until 5 o'clock for a week. I've been so busy with the makeup work.
My parents got me a key made and they both got jobs. Most days I'm home alone for a few hours. I ended up being a zebra for Halloween. I painted a white short with black stripes, wore my old cat ears (now much too small), black pants, and a tail made out of yarn. that was it. It would seem easy, but don't be fooled- it is really quite difficult. I had to paint the short, which was a pain.
I started playing Club Penguin again. My username is silassielda. If you see someone by that name ever, it's me.
That is pretty much all I have to post. Bye.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I'll think about it. And while I'm decideing, please vote on the poll in the corner. Happy Halloween!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Openness to Experience
|You are not generally self conscious about yourself, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You are tenderhearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however you feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work.|
|To find out your personality, take the free poll.|
Saturday, September 12, 2009
The Contest . 4
Gloria Hellborn . 7
Message from the Hummerbugs . 15
Willow and Elijah . ?
The Disastrous Dinner Party . ?
A Little Angel Down on Earth . ?
The Promise . ?
The Wedding . ?
Gloria and Benjamin
On the Metal Beam . ?
Gloria in a Pool . ?
Lessons . ?
The Pointless Spell . ?
The Wrath of Mort Mal . ?
The After Supper Program . ?
The Hair-Clip of Life . ?
Back on the Air . ?
Whatever Happened To… . ?
The day was January the first. Four people, all wrapped in cloaks, were positioned around a black, metal box. Many anxious parents were in a long line, stretching at least a mile away from the box. They were all clutching an infant in one hand and a writing utensil in the other. Every eye in that line was fixed on a sign that read:
A trillion Dollars will Be Given to Five lucky families! One lucky family will also receive a extra special Prize As Long as your family has had a new child added to it in the last Year, Simply line up and fill out the designated form! Put the form in the small, Black box! Bring your own writing utensil, as they will not be provided!
These parents were all anxiously awaiting their chance to arrive at the front of the line and earn a change at the prize. A trillion dollars did sound nice, but what about the special prize that only one family would get? After the first add for this contest in Le Mot Quotidien, the local newspaper, the entire city was asking themselves a question. What was the special prize? Families that had had new children born to them in the past year all crowded in the endless line, awaiting the time when they would fill out the form.
The day wore on. The sound of babies crying filled the air, ringing in the ears of those parents who had already entered the contest. An odd assortment of parents appeared, each hoping for a wonderful reward. A horribly fat man who was red in the face and had a curly moustache muttered something about this being “the only good thing that came from the damn little brat!” An extremely pretty woman with silvery-blonde hair danced gracefully over to the box skillfully holding two identical twins and dropping two forms into the box.
Around dusk, although the line had not seemed to shorten, a short, plump, merry-faced man who was wearing a tweed jacket and green, plaid trousers lowered his turquoise cloak from over his head and withdrew a bull-horn from some in it’s depths.
“I’m so sorry, good friends!” he announced to the crowd in a giddy voice, “We have enough entrants for the contest. I ask you all to go home!”
There was a great deal of protest at his words.
“We’ve been waiting hear all day!” shouted a lady who was next in line.
“I’m sorry, but we’re done!” said another of the four hooded figures. This time a girl was talking from beneath a blood-red hood. Her voice was high, cold, and crackly. The woman attempted to strangle her.
When, finally, the last of the angry parents were driven away, conversation began among the four hooded figures.
“Well, we’ve finally done it,” said a strict voice from under a bright blue cloak. “All we have to do is wait for eleven years.”
The fourth figure in a black cloak out- stretched a pale hand, which clutched a gold key. The figure turned the key in a keyhole in the metal box. Names for each of the rewards were chosen. The “extra-special” reward (which turned out to be a lifetime supply of potato chips), as well as the trillion dollars, were given to the winners. Soon, all of the parents who hadn’t won a prize forgot about the contest. For who would suspect that, eleven years later, it would change four children’s lives forever.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Randomize your character: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + R
Pumpkin mask: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + P
Change skin color: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + S
Change hair color: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + H
Laugh emote: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + 1
Cry emote: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + 2
Angry emote: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + 3
Jump emote: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + 4
Friday, August 14, 2009
- Early Poptropica
- Shark Tooth
- Time Tangled
- 24 Carrot
- Super Power
- Spy, Nabooti
- Big Nate
- Enter your blimp and visit Early Poptropica.
- Go right and enter Early Poptropica.
- Go right a little more until you see a well.
- Click on it to go down.
- You will land beside a small tan box.
- Push it over the edge of the board you are on. This will cause it to fall onto a tilting board.
- Push the board onto the left side of the tilting board. This will cause the board to rise high enough for you to jump onto another board.
- Climb up the rope, jump onto a board onto another board, and collect the glow stick.
- Jump down and exit the well.
- Go back to Main Street and enter the man hole in between the soda pop shop and the pop art museum.
- Go to the floor of the cavern.
- Dodge the spider and get the pig in the lower right corner.
- Dart the spider again and go to the lower left corner.
- Click go right.
- Enter the dark room.
- By the light of the glow stick navigate your way in the maze.
- Go left until you see a rope. Climb up it.
- Go right and pass the first rope you see.
- Go farther right and climb up the next rope.
- Go left and climb up the first rope you see.
- Go left until you see a large, golden egg. Collect it.
- Go as far right as you can and climb up the rope beside the right wall.
- Go left and climb up the first rope you see.
- Go as far left as you can and climb up the rope beside the left wall.
- Go right and climb up the first rope you see.
- You are now in Poptropica Towers.
- Right above your head there is a clothesline. Jump on it.
- The clothes line will bounce you onto a window ledge.
- Jump up all of the window ledges and get to the top of the green tower.
- Jump from the top of the green tower to the top of the red tower.
- Jump from the red tower onto a statue's head.
- Jump from the statue's head to the red tower.
- Jump to the top of the blue tower and climb up the vine.
- Run right and click on the purple giant's foot.
- If you have the golden egg, he will let you pass.
- Go right, go over the shovel, past the vine and onto the giant fruit.
- Jump past the fruit and collect the bucket.
- Go right and enter the airplane graveyard.
- Jump onto the propellers, which lift you up onto the top of a plane.
- Repeat this.
- Jump of the plane and collect the jet pack.
- Use the pack to fly over a shovel that is sitting upright under the vine.
- Go through the exit portal.
- You will land on the water tower next to the soda pop shop.
- Collect the flag.
- Return to Early Poptropica and give these items to the Early Poptropicans that asked for them.
- Go to the dock, enter the ship, and click on the Early Poptropican you see.
- He will give you your medallion.
- Congratulations, you've completed Early Poptropica Island.