Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween is Over

Halloween is over at last. The trick-or-treating is done. Everyones costume is finished. I haven't posted in such a long time.
I got sick at least twice since I last posted. Once I was in bed until 5 o'clock for a week. I've been so busy with the makeup work.
My parents got me a key made and they both got jobs. Most days I'm home alone for a few hours. I ended up being a zebra for Halloween. I painted a white short with black stripes, wore my old cat ears (now much too small), black pants, and a tail made out of yarn. that was it. It would seem easy, but don't be fooled- it is really quite difficult. I had to paint the short, which was a pain.
I started playing Club Penguin again. My username is silassielda. If you see someone by that name ever, it's me.

That is pretty much all I have to post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment