Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clue By Me!

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: I created my own version of Clue. I played it with my family, and it didn't really work out, but I decided to post some of my cards online. Feel free to use these cards in any version of CLue that you design. There are quite a few, so I'll only post the checklists now. Here they are:

Room Checklist Yes/ No

Hall
Library
Dining Room
Kitchen
Study
Lounge
Conservatory
Ballroom
Billiard Room
Garden
Master Bedroom
Nursery
Bathroom
Drawing Room

Player Character Weapon Murderer, Detective, or Spectator

I can't figure out how to link word documents to posts, or I would be linking you to the documents. However, here are all of the cards that I made.


Miss Scarlet:
Cornel Mustard:
Mrs. Peacock:
Mr. Green:
Mrs. White:
Professor Plum:
Miss Peach:
Sgt. Gray:
Madame Rose:
Monsieur Brunette:
Lady Lavender:
Prince Azure:

Wrench:
Lead Pipe:
Revolver:
Rope:
Knife:
Candlestick:
Pillow:
Pen:
Marble Bust:
Ice Pick:
Quilt:
Poison:

Hall:
Library:
Conservatory:
Lounge:
Ballroom:
Kitchen:
Dining Room:
Billiard Room:
Study:
Master Bedroom:
Garden:
Drawing Room:
Nursery:
Bathroom:

Who's Who: Murderer:
Who's Who: Spectator:
Who's Who: Detective:

Pass Card:

I put a lot of effort into this. Feel free to create you're own game of clue using these cards. If you want to see an image that I used ask for it in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment